Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Lecithin as an emulsifier - part I, how to dissolve lecithin granules

Dear readers,

I am moving this blog to a new domain and all the posts will be transferred there.

The new link to this post is

http://curious-soapmaker.com/lecithin-as-an-emulsifier-part-i-how-to-dissolve-lecithin-granules.html

I am currently writing a follow-up post about my experience with lecithin as an emulsifier, under different conditions (different water/oil/lecithin ratio and emulsifying reaction - shaking, heating - yes/no).
This will be posted soon on my new blog curious-soapmaker.com

Looking forward to see you there!

Evik

1 comment:

  1. I lol-ed at the part you left it for 2 weeks coz you forgot about it :D
    Thank you! This info helps a lot. Now i can make my lotion without chemical emulsifier.

    ReplyDelete